Friday, March 15, 2013

Babysitting on a Friday Night

Tonight I had the pleasure of babysitting two wonderful little girls whom I have known since they were very little.  This is how it went down:

At 7:00 p.m. they were like this:
At 8:00 p.m. they were like this:



At 9:00 p.m. they were like this:





At 10:00 p.m. I felt like this:








       And they were STILL like this:


After playing catch with their dog Daisey, a few rounds of Headbands and Apple To Apples, baking cookies, decorating cookies, cleaning the kitchen, and playing the Wii I was exhausted.  Yet they seemed to still be bouncing off the walls looking for the next fun activity for us to do.  I wish I still had that much energy but right now all I want to do is crawl and sleep forever.


3 comments:

  1. I babysit for two kids - 5 (girl) and 7(boy) every Monday and Wednesday after school. It is AMAZING how much energy little kids can have! People don't give babysitters enough credit! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just lofe this post and your moving graphics put it over the top! I bet THEY will love it too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know how they say teaching is just acting all day? It's the same with babysitting...only babysitting happens after the teacher 'act' has already been done for the day. I applaud you for your creativity with them, even after a long work week! I hope you got to rest!

    ReplyDelete