Thursday, March 14, 2013

I Believe


Hanging next to the window in my bedroom, in a white frame, outlined in pink, is this quote:



I truly believe in everything listed in this quote.  There are some parts that I take to heart.

  1. I really love the color pink.  One of the walls in my room is pink, my bedspread has pink flowers on it, the background of my computer is pink, and sitting on my dresser is a bouquet of pink gerbera daisies. I believe that this color makes me genuinely happy when I see it.

  1. Who doesn’t want laughing to be the best calorie burner? Come on.

  1. Smiling is an attractive feature for everyone.  Lucky for me I have a classroom full of students that make me smile every day.  (Of course they also make me shoot looks that can stop them in their tracks too, but I try to keep those to a minimum.)  Happy people are just attractive people.  Everyone wants to be around happy people who smile.

  1. Tomorrow IS another day.  Every day that we wake up we have another chance to get things right and to do the things that make us happy. J

  1. Miracles. I believe that truly extraordinary, unexplainable things happen every day. I have another little sign in my room that says, “all you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie dust” –Peter Pan.  Magical things can happen. 

3 comments:

  1. I like this positive "feel good" quote. My favorite line is: I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. Also, I love Audrey Hepburn. Thank you for sharing this quote with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great quote - evn though pink is not my favorite color (red is) .... it's a cousin of pink!
    AND YES, there are miracles every single day...Peter Pan (and Audrey Hepburn) are some pretty smart people!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome! I think the part about smiling is the best. Seriously, isn't it so much easier to approach & befriend someone who is smiling?

    ReplyDelete