Monday, March 11, 2013

Guilty Pleasures...


Tonight I will be indulging in one of my biggest guilty pleasures; The Bachelor.  I have been watching for WEEKS as bachelor Sean has traveled the world as he tries to decide who his future wife will be.  Sean started his journey with over a dozen different women.  Over the weeks, he has (for lack of a better term) weeded his way through them all. This evening our bachelor will be choosing between Lindsay and Catherine to decide which one he will be giving the last and final rose to. Not to mention a very large and gorgeous diamond!   

I know this sounds pretty bad. Trust me. I am well aware.  It’s just that sometimes I need to completely zone out into the world that is The Bachelor. A world where one man dates twelve different women at once and gives them roses each week if he decides he likes them enough.  Sometimes you need to live in someone else’s world for a little. 
That is exactly what I am going to do right now…. I’ll worry about my life later because right now Sean needs to choose his wife! 



4 comments:

  1. Enjoy your escape! Don't share this with TOO many people, but I just watched 10 minutes of Undercover Boss where some small time CEO of some tiny business dyes his hair and spies on his employees in order to find life long fullfillment in his company! Sigh...not real life either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say...I am obsessed with Undercover Boss..don't judge! ;-) Enjoy your show!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We all have these guilty pleasures. Sometimes real life is so bogged down by 'reality', that we must indulge in the 'reality' that prime time networks create for us. And, I must admit, after something like a 7 year hiatus from the Bachelor, I am thinking of going back...!

    http://sprinklesandicing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the first season I have watched and I agree that it is completely addictive and completely embarrassing. Well said!

    ReplyDelete